Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vinum Cellars "Financial Solidarity Sale"

Richard Bruno and Chris Condos have the right idea. You should definitely think about taking advantage of their 40% off any 12-bottle case of wine "Financial Solidarity Sale."


It's the perfect time to try the mixed case sampler ($138) or a case of my favorite "budget" red, the PETs '06 - Petite Sirah ($100.80) [the best table red for my money - it tastes as good to me as anything pricier].

Even with the deep discount, I don't think I'd be able to bite the bullet for a case of my other Vinum favorites.

White Elephant '07 ($122.40) - one of the most delectable white wines ever - my workmates find the perfect blend of 58% Chenin Blanc, 30% Roussanne and 12% Viognier irresistible.

The Scrapper '05 ($216) In your face, Sideways. This Cab Franc is AWESOME.

Red Dirt Red '05 ($216) The 2007 Stanford Wine Selection that started my love affair with Vinum Cellars.

NapaCab '06 ($273.60) This wine is delicious. I use delicious in the way that an entire meal should be delicious, not just a nice drink. I've served this wine to people with pricey palettes and non-wine drinkers, alike. It's hands down decadent.

No comments: